Where NY music fanaticism and NY Mets fanaticism need not be mutually exclusive. Next year is now, bitches!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

(sigh)

Politics generally will not be the order of the day in this blog, but sometimes it's unavoidable. A blogger friend recently told me to approach the recent election like the ALCS; attempt to be as emotionally detached as possible, and then maybe be pleasantly surprised. Very true, and yet completely impossible to do. I'd be lying if I said I haven't felt incredibly nauseous for the past 12 hours or so. Expressing my actual feelings on this blog right now would probably border on the offensive, so I'll keep it simple and just say that it's days like this I thank my lucky stars that I live on the east coast. The re-election of President Bush is both sad and incredibly embarrasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home