Where NY music fanaticism and NY Mets fanaticism need not be mutually exclusive. Next year is now, bitches!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Poor Kids.....

You think that Kris Benson was throwing batting practice the other day....the starter from Iowa in the Little League World series just gave up three jimmy jacks and was pulled from the game without getting a single out. Sometimes it sucks to be a kid.

The coaching conferences on the mound are miked too.....so all we ever hear are words of encouragement, when one can guess what coach really wants to say after he pulls his #1 starter after 5 runs and no outs.....

3 Comments:

Blogger TexasDude said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

9:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs clothes and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs clothes

Dave

6:22 AM

 
Blogger cash at home said...

Hi, I did not realise that blogs could be so informative. I have been browsing and reading all

day -- Very addictive. I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my

href="http://www.domaincity.ws/BlogSubmitterPro.htm">seo elite
related site. It isnt

anything special but you may still find something of interest.

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home